Fallout New Vegas Update 3-SKIDROW (2010)
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment | Publisher: Bethesda Softworks | PC | English | RAR | 233.42 MB
Genre: Role-Playing / Action / Shooter
Fallout New Vegas Update 3
– Companions now show up as waypoints on the map
– Companions will always fast travel with you, unless told to wait or sent away
– Fix: DLC error/save corruption
– Fix: Stuttering with water effects
– Fix: Severe performance issues with DirectX.
– Fix: Controls temporarily disabled after reloading Cowboy Repeater while crouched
– Fixed crash using the Euclid C-Finder while having the Heave Ho perk
– Fix: Entering the strip after Debt Collector causes crash and autosave corruption
– Fix: Using Mojave Express dropbox can cause DLC warnings
– Fixed crash when buying duplicate caravan cards from a vendor in a single transaction
– Crafting menu should filter valid (bright) recipes to the top of the list
– Fix: Sitting down while looking down a weapon’s ironsights leaves player control locked
– Fix: If a companion is knocked unconscious with broken limbs they stay broken on respawn
– Fix for varmint night scope effect persisting in kill cam
– Fix for giving companions armor that adds STR does not increase their carry weight
– Fix NPC Repair menu displays DAM as DPS
– Having NPC repair service rifle with forged receiver decreases CND
1. Unpack the included rar files.
2. Run Fallout.New.Vegas.Update.3.exe and install
3. Copy the cracked content from SKIDROW directory to your main installation directory and overwrite.
4. Play the game
You don’t need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.